PHD in 2022: July

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

After getting COVID at the beginning of July and it slowed me down quite a bit. I'm still recovering but doing my best to be productive for work, family and my own sake. 

There are 41 on the 2022 UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For July 2022, one more UFO has been completed. That's 7 completed UFO's in 2022. I found inspiration with spiral quilting and followed it though to the end. I did travel for work but it didn't get in my way. 

20 of the 21 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. One UFO completed this month. Need to catch up on the 4 BOM's where I have all the supplies. Below is a screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 



July completed projects:

1) Donation Quilt Block for JAX MQG:



2) Husband's cross body phone pouch, my original design:



3) My cross body phone pouch out of Tula Pink's Daydreamer fabrics





Link-up:

Comments

  1. Seven finishes in seven months puts you right on track for your goal. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may need some prodding later this month from our small friend to get that momentum back after being sick. Sure was a tough recovery. Still in progress.

      Delete
  2. Great job! You had a great month even if you didn't cross off a PHD project! See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven finished PHDs for the year is nothing to laugh at and then you look at the finished starts. You have a year going for you to be proud of. I too, like you, have 40+ UFOs in different stages and PIGS and I also bought 5 kits in Paducah (don't ask me why). Good luck finishing another this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! It's just so much fun having projects. I love thinking about them and planning what's possible next.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts