One Monthly Goal - August 2022 Proposed

July was not following the same momentum as the first half of 2022. Mr. Hubby Bear and I both got COVID-19 which knocked the energy out of both of us. Luckily he was sick first and I made meals and worked. Then while I was sick he had recovered enough to make meals. I did work a few hours each day but got to skip the client onsite trip. Now, we're better and getting our momentum back.  

I did not get my July OMG done, but I am okay with that for now. Project priorities have changed so I will continue growing on the new path.

It's a new Month and time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:




My training EPP table runner is the next project to work on. Right now it's just some sewn together hexies. FAL item number 46 and PHD / JAX MQG UFO number 10, HB UFO number 6:


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts