Lillyella Hold Tite Folio - 2022 Q3 Finish-A-Long 1st Finish

Now that I am working on the English Paper Piecing hand sewing quilt, Alchemy by Tula Pink, I needed to get started on tools to help me. One was Lillyella's Hold Tite Folio for my Sew Tites. These are essential in EPP.

This project has been on the Finish Along list for almost 2-years, this year it has been item number 57 on the planning list HERE.



Here is the Tula Pink fabrics Hold Tite Folio: 



This finish was posted to Instagram: @DawnyKquilts on August 18 #2022falq3finish.

Would love to hear about what you are up to. Please leave a comment below.

Comments

  1. It’s gorgeous and useful, what more could we want in a finish?! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! *admires lovely pompoms* You are so right about gorgeous and useful. I love how it turned out and it's at my hand-stitching station. I am hoping our little friend and The Committee are giving me a green check for completing something OFF The Ridiculously Long FAL List!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts