One Monthly Goal - June 2021 Proposed

New Month and time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal June Link-up



For June there are several things I am interested in getting done. My To Do list includes the following items with deadlines:

  1. Press and cut pieces for Cheerful Quilt top Guild Class on June 12th
    1. Then finish the quilt so it doesn't end up on the UFO list
  2. Make 3 June blocks for Patterns By Jen's 2021 Color Challenge by June 30th
  3. Try to finish something off the UFO/Finish-A-Long Q2 list, #8 for Guild meeting July 6th
  4. Make 42 Geo Grid quilt blocks for Guild Exchange next meeting July 6th
  5. Make Diamond block for I-Spy Guild Lottery for meeting on August 3rd

Given the Dates of the items, I'll commit to the two due within the June calendar month:

  1. Cheerful Quilt class preparations - fabric pressed and cut
  2. 3 June blocks for PBJ 2021 Color Challenge
For the Cheerful Quilt, I'll need to choose specific fabrics out of the Michael Miller holiday selection of fabrics I 'won' on Instagram. All fabrics used in this quilt are Michael Miller's.

For the June PBJ, I need to work in EQ8 to create the Foundation Paper Piecing for a very small 2" block. The background pieces for the 12" and 6" blocks are already cut out of Kona's 2021 Color of the Year, Horizon.



Sometimes it is good to take stock and revise your plan. Thanks for walking through the list with me.


Comments

Popular Posts