June 2021 One Monthly Goal Finished

June is almost done and I've successfully completed my One Monthly Goal, if you want to see the other finishes head over:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - June Finish Link-up


For June there were several items I wanted to finish, but I picked just two, which you can see in my original post HERE which was #39 on the link-up:

  1. Cheerful Quilt class preparations - fabric pressed and cut
  2. 3 June blocks for PBJ 2021 Color Challenge
First for the Cheerful Quilt, I got farther than expected. I was able to prepare all the top pieces from the Michael Miller holiday fabrics:

By the end of the class I had 4 blocks done:

I enjoyed it so much, by the end of that day, there were a full 8 blocks done and I hung them up on my design wall:


Second for the June Patterns By Jen Monthly Color Challenge, I used EQ8 to create the Foundation Paper Piecing for a very small 2" block. The 12" and 6" blocks were traditionally pieced and they are all done:

Lil'Trixie and I are very pleased how her FPP block turned out.

I'm so glad that I got both done during the month. Seems like it took a lot to get organized and make progress this month with a lot of other distractions going on. How did your June goal go?


Comments

  1. Very cool blocks. I love your mice with the mini-block!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The Wool.I.Am Mouselets are so fun.

      Delete
  2. Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty! Greatly appreciate the opportunity to make monthly goals with you and the sponsors!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts