2020 Mid-Year Check-In

Yvonne @QuiltingJetGirl is hosting a 2020 Mid-Year Check-In. Unfortunately, I missed the 2020 Planning Party last December, but It's a good idea to check-in.

2020 Mid Year Check In
Yvonne is correct that this year has thrown curve balls. I am feeling the flagging of the end of my staycation and would love to review this year's accomplishments so far.

Four quilts completed:
  1. JAX MQG Name Tag
  2. Adding Hope - JAX MQG April Challenge: Low Volume and finished for my birthday!
  3. Flamingo FPP Quilt for WooliamMidSummerSwap
  4. Tula Pink double-stuffed Bumble Mug Rug
Ten non-quilts completed:
  1. Fabric Face Filters for my household
  2. Fabric Face Filters for others
  3. FPP Violet Mother's Day Card 2020
  4. Jeans thigh rip mending
  5. JAX MQG Quilty Exchange: Christmas Pouch for Mary
  6. SqueekerFamily Pouch
  7. Hubby new iPhone Pouch over shoulder strap
  8. My iPhone Pouch FAL#121
  9. Thomas Play Tent/Wigwam assembled
  10. Trixie overalls
Projects Progress made:
  1. Sampler Quilt designed by Carolina Moore as Cricut Maker Block of the Week, the Sequel
    1. From: Fabrics selected
    2. To: Quilted and Squared up, binding created, label blank ready for text
  2. Dresden Windows Quilt 
    1. From: Fabric collection selected
    2. To: first plate created and sewed to the background
  3. 2020 Color Challenge from Patterns By Jen
    1. From: Decided to Participate
    2. To: 6 blocks made with both background colors selected
  4. JAX MQG BOM
    1. From: Fat Quarter collection selected
    2. To: Caught up with all 7 blocks designed so far
  5. Bonnie Hunter Quiltville - 2020 Leader/Ender Challenge
    1. From: Choosing to join July 1, 2020
    2. To: 19 kits cut and first one started
  6. 2020-07 AQS Sew-A-Long Dancing Ribbons medallion
    1. From: Choosing to join in June 2020
    2. To: Jelly Roll and backgrounds selected
  7. Thomas from Trixie and Thomas Panel by Heather Ross
    1. From: Rough cut body pieces
    2. To: Ears sewn together and all body parts precision cut


Projects Added (no progress):
  1. KustomKwilts-Cabin Fever quilt Tula Pink kit
  2. Patrick Lose Boho Happy quilt kit
Seeing all this work has made me feel much better about what I've been up to. How are you doing on your projects in 2020? I'll be posting the FAL Q3 2020 plan in a separate post.

I have not made progress in other areas that I was hoping to improve in 2020:
  • Body/Health - I have joined a 5-week group coaching program: "Love Your Body, Love Your Life"
  • Finish Unpacking & Organize sewing room closet
  • Ironing Board Station 
  • How I will use my blog
Link-Ups:


Comments

  1. You have made great progress on projects this year! I hope that the reflection helps and that it helps you you enjoy whatever quilting projects you choose to work on through the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Yvonne! I'm so pleased to have done this review. It sure did help. Thanks so much for the link-up which I saw based on your IG post. Hope you are well.

      Delete
  2. My goodness, you have made wonderful progress! Wishing you the best for the remainder of 2020, with lots more progress in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel! Wishing you great progress and fun as well!!!

      Delete
  3. Never too late to join the goal setting fun! It helps to check in on our goals and progress, and celebrate those achievements!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts