15 Minutes To Stitch 2020 - Week 28

I loved participating in Kate's Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch in 2019 and am a fan of her blog. She's hosting again for 2020

My 2020 goal is to stitch at least 15-minutes 50% of the days in the year.
  • Week 28: 6 of 7 = 86 %
    • 137 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • July: 11 of 12 = 92 %
  • 2020: 169 of 194 = 87 %
One more precious day of staycation in this series. I have loved it! A/C in my office is fixed. I did a bit of the budget work that I wanted, but not all. Spent my days with Hubby and Dogs enjoying the time together. Sewing was a priority, but not the only one. 

Looking forward to modifying my Sewing HQ! with Anti-Fatigue mats for both the pressing and cutting stations. And continuing to explore Lilo Bowman's book Love Your Creative Space

So tired right now after cleaning and making a big batch of dog veggie mix that I'm going to stop it short here. Have to get up at 5am tomorrow to help hubby take his car to the shop.

Have a great week!

Project Plans in motion:
  1. Finish Blog Post for FAL Q2 wrap-up
  2. Finish Blog Post & Make IG post for FAL Q3 proposed projects
  3. Select & Order Ironing station
  4. Items listed based on due date:
    1. July 31st: Patterns By Jen 2020 Color Challenge July Block (2 different backgrounds)
  5. More friends/family fabric face filters, inside cotton sheet material and outside cotton fabric
  6. Make an additional over shoulder strap iPouch for me
  7. Finish Cricut Maker Block of the Week the Sequel (FAL #2)
    1. Make Sleeve
    2. Make Label
    3. Bind with hanging sleeve and Label
    4. Hand-sew label side and top, binding corners, and hanging sleeve bottom and sides
  8. Make 3 Cafe Press 3-yard quilts for friends during the COVID-19 home-bound (FAL #56, 121, and; 122)
  9. QuiltSmart Midi Bag - Sandscapes (FAL #93)
What are you working on?

Comments

  1. So glad you got the air conditioner fixed, it's not the time of year to be without that. Congrats on all the progress on the sewing room redo. Hope re-entry to the work week wasn't too bad. I'm ready for another staycation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts