One Monthly Goal - July 2020 Proposed

Time to finish a UFO quilt in July so setting that for my One Monthly Goal!

This quilt sandwich has been waiting around since mid-March without any progress:

Got some pointers on how to use EQ8 to design quilting lines in the block worktable and here are ideas for 5 of the 9 blocks:

Straight line quilting maybe even dot-to-dot using the walking foot is what is calling to me so far. I have been letting fear stop me. I love to be sure about the way I'm going to do something so sometimes the uncertainty is a stumbling block. Best bet is to stop and decide on just the next step instead of trying to see the entire finished project.

And I'll also have to create the binding, my idea is to create a faux flange binding to attach.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts