One Monthly Goal - March 2020 Proposed

It's MARCH!!! My birthday month so I love to be happy and upbeat all month long in anticipation for my birthday!!!

Do you have a monthly crafty goal? If so, head over to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal March Link-up to join in the fun!


For my birthday, I want to finish the Jacksonville Modern Quilt Guild Low Volume Challenge quilt! It was originally due for the guild meeting on my birthday and I still want this quilt. It will be my first throw for myself. I'll still put a hanging sleeve on it, but expect to use it when I'm snuggling with my doggies on my chair watching TV.

Here's the flimsy; that's me holding it so it's a good size:

My quilt is based on Ashley of Film in the Fridge's Marcelle Plus Quilt:


Steps remaining to complete the quilt:
  1. Press top flat
  2. Measure top
  3. Create pieced back or AfterQuilt based on Karen Brown's YouTube
  4. Pick Batting from stash and trim to size
  5. Sandwich
  6. Quilt
  7. Square Up
  8. Make Binding and Label
  9. Bind with hanging sleeve and Label
  10. Hand-sew label side and top, binding corners, and hanging sleeve bottom and sides
Link-Ups:
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal March Link-up As #57

Comments

  1. It's a lovely Plus quilt, best of luck with your goal this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Patty! I love participating in OMG, thanks to you and the sponsors!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts