March BOM - PBJ 2020 Color Challenge

Jen Shaffer has a terrific Block of the Month (BOM) program and this is my 2nd year participating (skipped 2019 due to moving).

It's almost down to the deadline for the March Link-Up!

Navy Background Block

This year, I am doing both a dark background set using Kona Navy and a light background set using Kona Oyster. Only one block is required for the link-up and it's almost the deadline so one block today is all I need to do.

Here are the March Oriole fabric selections with their mono-photos; this is a new practice for me and it's making me so much happier overall.



Using two paths gives me the opportunity to try different techniques. Navy background fabrics use Best Press for wrinkle removal. Oyster will be my first use of Sta-Flo (50/50 with water). I don't use water in my irons, just spray the material.

I forgot to watch Jen's video before doing this block so I will watch before finishing the Oyster block.

If you want to join in the 2020 Color Challenge check out the post HERE.

Link-up:
March Color Challenge Link Up AS #71





Comments

Popular Posts