15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 44

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, November 3:
  • Week 44: 3 of 7 = 43 % 
    • 34 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • October: 26 of 31 = 84 %
  • November: 1 of 3 = 33 %
  • 2019: 124 of 216 = 57 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

Started a week of staycation on Wednesday and the Handyman setup the first wall of my storage. Not as much time sewing while unpacking. Then we decided to add more IKEA storage.

The Jelly Roll Rug was pressed on my office floor since no one was doing much in there this week. I did manage to finish a year-old UFO, QuiltSmart midi bag in the Eerily Elegant fabric line by Deb Strain for Moda. 

Eerily Elegant QuiltSmart Midi Bag

All the IKEA storage was fully setup by Sunday. I still need to unpack 7 boxes and start working on my next sewing project.

Left of door - 4 Billy Bookcases

Across from door - 1 Alex Cabinet & 2 Peg Boards

Right wall around closet

Right of door corner & Jack and Jill bath door - 4 Billy Bookcases & Alex chest of drawers
Sunny & Trixie have taken up residence in a new High-Rise Efficiency with a view.
Sunny and Trixie moved into their new Efficiency

Sunny and Trixie's High Rise building with a View
I am using the InstaGram #StickyProdAlong2019 to help keep me focused on my top priority items through the end of the year.

Sunny & Trixie focused on #StickyProdAlong2019
Next top priority steps:
  1. Finish unpacking boxes and organizing sewing room & supplies
  2. Start cutting fabric with Cricut Maker both custom shapes and Carolina Moore's sampler quilts
  3. Scan and load Trixie shapes into Cricut Design
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Wow, a great set up for your sewing space, lots of storage. Hope you can finish all the unpacking and get in some more stitching time. Enjoy your staycation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. Only 1.5 days left of staycation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts