15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 45

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, November 10:
  • Week 45: 3 of 7 = 43 % 
    • 20 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • November: 4 of 10 = 40 %
  • 2019: 127 of 223 = 57 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

Week of staycation ended on Tuesday and then started to clean-up the house/garage more. Not as much time sewing while unpacking and setting up the house.

Hubby put together my new Arrow Cabinets 'Dixie' Cutting Table and it's just right for my height. So great having excellent tools in a great space.


Hubby bought and put together an IKEA chair for my sewing machine that has the best back support I've experienced, and surprisingly it's not cushioned.

No photos, but I successfully ran someone's Draw & Cut pattern on my Cricut Maker over fabric to practice. It worked out great. I'm confident that once I get the Trixie shapes into Cricut Designer that I'll have what I need to make my first commission pieces.

Sunny & Trixie have settled into their new apartment quite happily. Their sticks are resting in the corner, but still close at hand.

I am using the InstaGram #StickyProdAlong2019 to help keep me focused on my top priority items through the end of the year.

Next top priority steps:
  1. Scan and load Trixie shapes into Cricut Design
  2. Practice Draw & Cut of Trixie shapes
  3. Cut Real Trixie sisters and clothing shapes
  4. Start hand-sewing Trixie sisters
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Sounds like a busy, but productive week. Hope this week is equally as good, but that you can get in more stitching time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts