15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 47

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, November 17:
  • Week 47: 4 of 7 = 57 % 
    • 70 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • November: 11 of 24 = 46 %
  • 2019: 134 of 237 = 57 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

Sewing this week was focused on two things. First was getting the Trixie twin sisters cut out with sewing lines using my Cricut Maker. That meant taking photos and learning how to use the Adobe Illustrator from 2015 that we had.
Starting to create the outlines

Cricut Design Space with the drawing and cutting shapes
Trixie between the Doll pieces cut out and organized by doll to make them unique

The second thing was to remove and reattach the hanging sleeve on the Learn To Quilt for hubby. We also hung it up in the bedroom over the bed. It's looking good, but I didn't get a photo yet and he's gone to bed.

Very busy work schedule with 2nd priority being the dog & new puppy. I only get pictures of him when he's not moving.

He's so stinkin' cute. Totally love him. He bounces along and is fearless. And his teeth are so sharp. He's getting better about not chewing on us as much. Big dog, Kipper after the 2nd day of not trusting the puppy,

Using the InstaGram #StickyProdAlong2019 to help keep me focused on my top priority items through the end of the year.

Next top priority steps:
  1. Decide if I will make 2 WIP bags for the sisters
  2. Start hand-sewing Trixie sisters
  3. Decide what to take on work trip for hand-sewing
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Looks like you've got a new ball of energy to play with. Congrats on moving along with the dolls. Hope you get in lots of stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, luckily he does have a sleepy mode. Gotta get those dolls done for someone else's Christmas present.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts