15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 43

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, October 27:
  • Week 43: 6 of 7 = 86 % 
    • 68 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • October: 24 of 27 = 89 %
  • 2019: 121 of 209 = 58 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

A fabulous week! Work and personal. Enjoyed myself even with all the stress at work. Scheduled some vacation time sooner rather than later. We are both so happier in the new home, town, and state. Started a new night time perimenopausal supplement (Remifemin Good Night) and I have been sleeping so much better!!!

After a little over 4 hours of stitching on Saturday, the Jelly Roll Rug was completed with only a few ripples. Will have to press it on the floor of the sewing room to get it totally flat. Hubby burst in after a nap and requested that I design my IKEA storage wall so we could get my things unpacked.
Jelly Roll Rug zigzag completed

Sewing Room after 2 months still not unpacked

IKEA wall design

IKEA first set of boxes with Kipper snoopervising

Accomplishments this week included from last week's list:
  1. Finished the Jelly Roll Rug sewing
  2. Designed IKEA sewing room storage & got first set of items, others out of stock
  3. Watched many YouTubes on using the Cricut Maker for Iron-On Vinyl for hubby's project

Next steps:
  1. Clean sewing room floor & press Jelly Roll Rug
  2. Blog the Jelly Roll Rug completion before end of month for OMG & FAL
  3. See if I can finish the Halloween QuiltSmart bag to use on/before the holiday
  4. Get rest of IKEA items
  5. Start cutting fabric with Cricut Maker both custom shapes and Carolina Moore's sampler quilts
  6. Scan and load Trixie shapes into Cricut Design
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. You've had a great stitchy month. Glad the move has been good for you and yours. Enjoy unpacking into your new sewing room additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. The IKEA furniture is all put together and now I can unpack!!! Can't wait to post pictures of the room after it's done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts