One Monthly Goal Finished - October 2019 - Jelly Roll Rug #1

Successfully completed my first Jelly Roll Rug!


This is both my October One Monthly Goal which was link-up #14 AND my first completion on my 2019 Q4 Finish-A-Long list which was #1.

Check out the other great finishes at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - October Finish Link-up


Trixie & Sunny had a great time showing off the in progress photos of the Rug and are carrying their sticks when we joined #StickyProdAlong2019 on Instagram.
















The best part is that Hubby loves the rug, the size (I made it from 56 strips off of two rolls = 35" x 51"), and the location in the front foyer. Yippee!!! He was skeptical at first in the whole process but has totally come around. I'm so pleased to have gotten this done before we have all the moving boxes unpacked.

Not doing another Jelly Roll Rug very soon, time to go back to hand made creatures and quilts.

Link-Ups:
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - October Finish Link-up as #41

Comments

  1. Your rug looks great. I want to try making one of these sometime! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty. I'm so pleased with it. It did take quite a lot of effort to try and keep it flat. Having the machine in a cabinet was helpful, but I still needed to add a stool with 2 books and large kitchen cutting boards to make more flat tabletop. Go for it!!!

      Delete
  2. That's one of the prettiest jelly roll rugs I've seen! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pamela. I'm so pleased with how it turned out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts