15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 23

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, June 9:
  • Week 23: 7 of 7 = 100 % 
    • 47 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • June: 8 of 9 = 89 %
  • 2019: 45 of 69 = 65 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

I've been pushing this week to get as much done towards my One Monthly Goal, Simply Sparkle Bliss quilt, yes, the WHOLE quilt. Luckily, the universe aligned and I have been able to stitch at least 15 minutes every day this week.

Here's a picture of the quilt top center with all 16 rows, 4 sets of 4 chain pieced together, with 13 blocks in each row.

I've also made great progress on the Leaders/Enders project, Sunny Days in Pinkerville. Almost all the Unit A's and Unit B's are sewn. While sewing these rows together, that will continue between the rows. After the final 4 Unit B's are ready, I will sew the Unit A's to Unit B's. Looking forward to making even more progress this week!

Next steps:
  1. Sew rows 1&2, then 3&4 (already pinned)
  2. Pin 2 to 3 & sew
  3. Press rows 5-8
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. You had an excellent week! Love your Sparkle Bliss quilt. Hopefully this week was as good and you've got a finished flimsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! I have the center totally assembled and need to add 2 borders to finish the flimsy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts