OMG - October proposal

It's time to choose another One Month Goal (OMG): Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal October Linkup.

I want a new travel pouch for my Glam Purse Hanger won in a raffle at a dog event:

The faux leather one that came with it is separating in the pocket of the purse I made. The pouch is looking quite messy and is a little embarrassing pulling it out in a nice restaurant.

In thinking of my stash, I'd love to use the same fabrics from this lovely Freezer Table Topper:
But I may change my mind. Maybe I can fussy-cut a seahorse or other shell for the center of the outside of the pouch. I also have some cork fabric, but wasn't sure how that would wear with use.

This will be an original design to snugly hold the hanger. It should be lined since it's all fabric. And will be washable.

Have you selected an October OMG? What would you use for a new pouch?

Link-Ups:
Elm Street Quilts OMG October Link-Up, #70








Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts