2018 Monthly Color Challenge - October: Blue-Violet

October's block color is Blue-Violet in the 2018 Monthly Color Challenge with Patterns By Jen (links later in the post)

This one was fun, I did have to adjust for the fabric I wanted to use so I ended up using 5 fabrics instead of 4. There were more options in my stash than I expected that read Blue Violet.

I'm so enjoying this Block Of The Month Challenge, it's the first one for me. This one is especially fun since there are different block authors to choose from. 

If you want to join in the October 2018 Monthly Color Challenge check out the post HERE.

For instructions on the 2018 Color Challenge check out the original post HERE. #2018MonthlyColorChallenge

Link-Ups:
October Color Challenge Link-Up as post #TBD

Comments

  1. beautiful block! You had a great selection of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hannah. It was so much fun to choose!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts