PHD in 2022: March

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 40 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also over 100 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For March 2022, I simply wanted to finish a couple small projects and continue a few quilt guild donation items. I'm pleased with that given all the extra stress at the job right now including a week onsite at a client.

5 of the 9 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed, including monthly sets of charity quilts to put in a pocket. No additional UFO's completed this month. Trying to keep on top of the 2 BOM's where I have all the supplies. Below is a screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 


March completed projects:




To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #40) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs and first head gusset are sewn together second head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. Thanks for the PIGS reference. I have plenty of them also. Great finishes. I hope Trixie gets her man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rose. Aren't PIGS fun to have! Hopefully Thomas will come together soon.

      Delete
  2. Great progress! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making those star hot pads! Yours look great, as do all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brenda! Love the look of the hot pads.

      Delete
  4. I is hoping for some Thomas progress soon *hopeful face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas has had progress just this week! Left and right sides of head are almost together. Sew exciting!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts