PHD in 2022: February

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 40 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also over 100 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For February 2022, I simply wanted to work on the FMQ Sampler flimsy and start a few quilt guild donation items. I'm pleased with that given all the extra stress at the job right now.

2 of the 8 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed, including monthly sets of charity quilts to put in a pocket. Trying to keep on top of the 2 BOM's where I have all the supplies. Below a screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 



Pictures of the pocket quilts showing the wooden heart that is sewn into the sandwich and the pocket for the kind info card:




To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #40) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs and first head gusset are sewn together second head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. Trixie is being verrrrrry patient and Gracie is doing excellent snoopervising *admiring face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five finishes is a pretty good start to the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts