One Monthly Goal - March 2022 Proposed

It's a new Month AND it's MY BIRTHDAY Month!!! It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

March's goal is to complete projects started in January, 2 of the folded star circular table toppers from the Honeybee Quilters Guild's Elfin Magic workshop part 2. The first topper is almost done and the second one has barely had the fabric folding started.

The first topper has several large gaps where the binding needs hand-stitching since the machine stitching missed attaching the fold to the back. I am thinking I will roll the binding to the front for the second one.



Because I have to travel for a week for work, I will attempt to execute the hand-sewing in the hotel at nights. The second one will have to wait for the next week.

I did get 2 days scheduled for vacation around my birthday, so may have a little time to catch up and get this done. Hoping I can remember the instructions for getting this done.

Wishing you the best of luck with your projects also.

Comments

  1. Good luck and happy birthday! (Maybe take a light with you if the backing is also black? Hotel rooms can be dingy on an evening and you don’t want to strain your eyes.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a great idea. I will go find the light for the magnifying glasses and take them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts