December BOM - PBJ 2021 Color Challenge - Green Olives (Olive Green)

2021 is my third year participating in the Patterns By Jen Monthly Color Challenge.


This year I have selected the Kona Color of the Year: Horizon as the background for all blocks. The colors selected by Jen all seemed to be found in Aloha Batiks in a Fat Quarter Bundle. 




For the Olive Green, I did pick a different fabric from my stash. 

Here are my December Olive Green blocks inspired by Green Olives: 2", 6" and 12": 


Lil'Trixie has her December block and she is thrilled:

She is so excited that we took out all 12 of her blocks:

Here's the layout we are probably going with:

We will work on getting this put together quickly so Lil'Trixie can sleep under her very own quilt. And then, I need to decide on the layout for the rest of my blocks made to get the size that I want.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Spiffing blocks, Aunty Dawny! I finks Lil’ Trixie’s quilt is going to be splendid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts