PHD in 2021: November Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 28 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also 99 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, but luckily finish it! 

No UFO's completed this year. Instead I'm focusing on training in Free Motion Quilting Academy with HollyAnne Knight of String and Story. With that under my belt for next year, I'll be able to focus on FMQ finishing the UFOs.

So far 13 of the 22 started projects in 2021 have been completed, not including the 3 BOMs, daily block sew a long. Below is the screenshot of my projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail:



I am thrilled that a project purchased in 2016 did get completed in November: Happy Go Lucky Unicorns Quilt.




To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #28) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs are sewn together; head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. Hi! You did get 5 UFOs completed - that's better than none! And, learning to FMQ will make finishing those quilts much more enjoyable! Good for you!!!
    Thank you for linking to PHD in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Gail. I am enjoying the tracking and camaraderie of everyone trying to finish projects!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear friend. I'm so glad to be able to report progress again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts