One Monthly Goal - November 2021 Completed

My November 2021 One Monthly Goal is now completed. If you want to see everyone's finishes check them out:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - November Finish Link-up



For November, I have completed Finish-A-Long number 83, Happy Go Lucky Unicorns quilt. At the first quilt show I attended in 2016, Donna of Fabric Cafe presented her 3-yard quilts and I was excited to try. Found a cute roll with Unicorns that I wanted to make into her Happy Go Lucky pattern.

You can see my proposal post HERE as number 38 on the Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal November Link-up


The binding method used included Jennifer Strauser's instructions over on her Dizzy Quilter blog. I highly recommend this fast and attractive machine binding technique.

The quilt is together including the label and hand-stitching. I'll be making a pillow case as a quilt bag and then soak it to get past any fabric bleeding using the Save My Bleeding Quilt Instructions before sending it to it's home.

Luckily, with a week of staycation and half-week off for Thanksgiving, I was able to complete this quilt in time!

What were you up to in November?


Comments

  1. Wonderful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Patty! I love your quilt coat!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts