One Monthly Goal - November 2021 Proposed

It's that time again, new month and time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal November Link-up


For November, I will complete Finish-A-Long number 83, Happy Go Lucky Unicorns quilt. At the first quilt show I attended in 2016, Donna of Fabric Cafe presented her 3-yard quilts and I was excited to try. Found a cute roll with Unicorns that I've been wanting to make into her Happy Go Lucky pattern.




So far, I've made all 36 pinwheels and I'm starting to put them together in rows. 

This is a stretch goal for me, but I'm going to go for it!

What are you up to in November?


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I know the committee will be proud of me to finish a 6th item off the list for this year (first in 2nd half of 2021).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts