December BOM - PBJ 2020 Color Challenge - Red

 


Both Red December blocks are done for Navy and Oyster backgrounds in Patterns By Jen 2020 Monthly Color Challenge. These blocks were completed in a group with two other projects all as Leaders/Enders. This red is so lovely and I am glad to have had a Fat Quarter of it to be able to make both the same.


And here are the prior month's blocks to round out the year:











I am going to join again for 2021, if you want to check it out head over to Jen's post Announcement!

And I got so inspired by the Christmas time and Red that I went back and remade the 2018 Color Challenge January Red block. The original block just didn't mesh with the other blocks or the sashing. I picked out the colors back at the end of 2018, but then we packed up to sell the house and moved 950 miles away. The 2018 quilt is still on my UFO list, and I am looking forward to finishing it sometime.


Comments

Popular Posts