First Funky Friends Factory's Ellie Elephant - 2020 Q3 Finish-A-Long 2nd Finish

My first Funky Friends Factory critter is the 2nd finish in 2020 Q4 and was number 19 on the planning list HERE. This was a gift and had to be kept secret after the finish on November 6th so this post is being held back until it is received.


So, the information on my swapee in the #WoolIAmGangStNicolasDayGiftSwap2020 was that she loves the color Yellow and Elephants. I wanted to make her a second Elephant-based item and Ellie Elephant is super adorable. Plus, I had been wanting to make one of Pauline's creatures. After starting Ellie, I also found Shannon Fabrics YouTubes on making Ellie with Cuddle Fabrics. I had already selected and cut the soft flannel. The Yellow Flannel for the accent color was the backing for my Grandmother's lap quilt for her 100th birthday, 2-years ago. 

Here are the finished pictures:





Would love to hear about what you are up to. Please leave a comment below.

Link-Ups:
  • There is no 2020 FAL Q4 link-up, but there is an InstaGram post for the Finish

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts