One Monthly Goal - November 2020 Proposed

November? That came around quickly! It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:



For November, I need complete 3 things, but the first one is secret and I won't be able to share until December, so I will only set the others as my November One Monthly Goal:
  • Both November blocks for 2020 Color Challenge with Patterns by Jen
  • Two Gift Blocks for Christmas block lottery
2020 Color Challenge with Patterns by Jen, for November uses Buff Color and I am doing the same blocks with Oyster and Navy backgrounds. Jen is taking inspiration from birds and this month's bird is Buff-breasted Sandpiper. For more information head over to her page.

I have this buff colored sunflower batik that I may use:



My local quilt guild at the December Holiday Party is having a block lottery. Everyone who wants to participate has received the same background pieces to make the block from Nan Slaughter's blog Pots and Pins.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Good luck with your OMG for November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate! Good luck with your OMG, too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty!!! Really enjoying making progress all year with OMG's.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts