One Monthly Goal - January 2020 Proposed

Welcome 2020! Happy January!

Time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join in head over:

Let's start off 2020 with my new Jacksonville Modern Quilt Guild (JAX MQG) Name Tag which is due January 26th for the meeting.

I'm taking my inspiration from my favorite flower and colors: Daffodil and Yellow plus Green
One of my dogs Kipper in front of the neighbor's Daffodils and Forsythia
I purchased a 3-D fabric Daffodil flower pattern to add a fun feature and a script letters for my name. Need to work on the designs so that I can see if my initial ideas will even work.

While we are talking goals, I am also worried about the 2 BOM's that I've joined plus all the items that I have on my UFO lists. It's going to be a busy 2020.

Link-Ups:
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal January Link-up as #32






Comments

  1. Good luck with your January OMG. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We quilters are so very much alike! Go ahead, get in over your head and have fun while you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DQ for the reminder to have fun and really go for it!!!

      Delete
  3. I understand your worry about the 2 BOM's. I sometimes do the same thing then I feel overwhelmed. Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danette. One of the BOM's is for one of my quilt guilds so I think I will prioritize that one over the online one. But then again, the online one has prizes. I love the excitement of new projects.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts