Christmas 2019 Finish - Mug Rug

What a fun two days off from work, Christmas Eve and Christmas day 2019. I was going to work on a present for Hubby, but he didn't really want it so I made something for myself!

At the 2019 Jacksonville, FL QuiltFest, I picked up a cute Mug Rug kit from Cinnamon's Quilt Shoppe booth.


It was done in two days and it makes me smile. It is my 5th finish for this quarter, #42 on my original proposed projects for 2019 Q4 Finish-A-Long HERE:



Had some fun playing with decorative stitches, but decided to use a simple serpentine for attaching the binding to the front.



It's sitting on the table beside the new glider rocker in my office. I love dressing up the new house.



What a terrific Christmas with my dogs and Hubby! Got to walk the dogs, trike, eat well, & sew; my perfect day.

Link-Ups:
* 2019 Finish-A-Long - Quarter 4 Finishes Link Up as #68


Comments

Popular Posts