15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 50, 51, & 52

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, December 28:
  • Week 50: 6 of 7 = 86 % 
    • 43 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • Week 51: 7 of 7 = 100 %
    • 181 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • Week 52: 7 of 7 = 100 %
    • 108 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • December: 25 of  28 = 89%
  • 2019: 164 of 272 = 60 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

I was not able to post the 50th and 51st weeks by themselves. My focus was hand-sewing Trixie's twin sisters and their clothing plus machine sewing their sleeping bags to mail them on Monday, December 23rd.


Other items finished in the last 3 weeks:
Missouri Start Quilt Company Periwinkle Mug Rug for quilt guild exchange
My Mug Rug from Kit

Donation Dolly Quilt for old guild started in 2018
Next top priority items:
  1. Draw Periwinkle flower on jeans to embroider to fix hole made by puppy's teeth
  2. Design new Quilt Guild name tag for 26-Jan meeting
  3. Make Fat Quarter Shop Work In Progress bag for hand-sewing projects to keep everything organized
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Trixie's twin sisters turned out beautifully! Lots of fun projects at the end of the year. You did great at finding time to stitch the last few weeks of the year. Thank you for linking up each week with the 15 Minutes to Stitch linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. They were played with an enjoyed on Christmas Day. It has been wonderful stitching just for myself the last week. I love the 15-minute challenge and even fit in 16-minutes yesterday night while I was getting sleepy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts