15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 48 & 49

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, December 8:
  • Week 48 & 49 both: 5 of 7 = 71 % 
    • 24 & 32 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • November: 16 of 30 = 53 %
  • December: 5 of  8 = 63%
  • 2019: 144 of 251 = 57 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

I was not able to post the 48th week by itself. My focus is hand-sewing Trixie's twin sisters. Even while traveling for work. On the way there it was day time so I got some sewing done while listening to Agatha Raisin audiobooks from the library.

Picture from last week of all the parts cut
4 ears sewn

Trixie organizing the sewing supplies on the plane tray table

Trixie hanging out in her Go! bag while I started on one arm

Two arms sewn on both plane rides

Sewing the 3rd arm while at the hotel

Progress so far: 4 ears, 4 arms, & 2 of 4 legs sewn together
So glad to be back with my family and at home after an intense work week at a client site leading training sessions every day. The puppy and I continue our bonding and the big dog is doing great.

Using the InstaGram #StickyProdAlong2019 to help keep me focused on my top priority items through the end of the year.

Next top priority steps:
  1. Continue hand-sewing Trixie sisters & their clothing
  2. Make the sisters' sleeping bags & send them on their journey
  3. Make a mugrug for next weekend's Quilt Guild meeting
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. The weeks fly by so fast, I can understand doing two weeks at a time. These mice are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shasta. Last week was all in preparation for the trip.

      Delete
  2. It's so hard to keep up with stitching when one is on the road. You handled that well. Hope this week has been more relaxed and just as productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. Work has been very busy for the past several months. It's still very demanding.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts