PHD in 2023

In 2023, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 


There are 46 projects already started before January 1, 2023. These are also on the Finish-A-Long list, but let's call them out here to be clear. Screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail.



For #1, the custom Easy Does It is the second bag made with this musical fabric. Here's an original Easy Does It made for Hubby for Christmas 2022:



Link-ups:

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll focus on the top 10 for 2022 and see how that goes.

      Delete
  2. That's quite a list! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will start with my top 10 and see how that goes.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you're joining us for PHD in 2023!!! You've got a huge list! But, you only have to complete 12 of them, and finish all your new starts! Eventually, your list will decrease!
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail! I am everhopeful of a decreasing list and happy makes. It's all fun!!! Enjoy your quilting!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts