One Monthly Goal - January 2023 Proposed

 It's a new Year!!! It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

January's goal is to create a Custom By Annie Easy Does It for my husband to fit a specific item. I'm going to make the inside with a cuddle/minky to make it soft. Also, the binding will be on the outside. For Christmas, I made him an Easy Does It the original pattern size so that I could have the experience making it as suggested by Annie. 

Original Easy Does It, same exterior and binding fabrics will be used:


What are you planning to be up to in January?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. I love the original pouch and am looking forward to seeing the modified one. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I could use a few prods since I have to figure out what size to make the pieces myself.

      Delete
    2. Hullo, Aunty Dawny *waves* I heared your request for A Prod and scurried over *beams* *picks up Pointy Stick* *aims at Aunty Dawny* *gives a clear finking and good measuring shove* *watches Prod fly frough the air*

      Delete
    3. Oh, excellent! I need to figure out the next steps and now I know I will have clarity for the next sewing session. Thank you so very much!!!

      Delete
    4. You is welcome *admires luffly manners*

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing how you modify it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts