PHD in 2022: January

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 40 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also over 100 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For January 2022, I had lofty goals and managed to finish 5 UFO's from the list this year! I'm so pleased with that.

1 of the 5 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed, including 2 BOM's where I have all the supplies. Below a screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 



Pictures of the finishes:







To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #40) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs and first head gusset are sewn together second head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. You got off to a great start on finishes in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic finishes!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I enjoy linking up with you monthly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts