October BOM - PBJ 2021 Color Challenge - Pink Grapefruit (Pink)

2021 is my third year participating in the Patterns By Jen Monthly Color Challenge.


This year I have selected the Kona Color of the Year: Horizon as the background for all blocks. The colors selected by Jen all seemed to be found in Aloha Batiks in a Fat Quarter Bundle. 




This Pink Grapefruit fabric was aligned with a slim strip of the dyed fabric in one of these FQ's. It turned out perfectly. 

Here are my October Pink blocks inspired by Grapefruit: 2", 6" and 12": 

Lil'Trixie has her October block and she is thrilled:

Pulled out next month's fabrics ready for the beginning of November with Blue inspired by Blueberries and looking forward to it.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. I love your background! As usual I didn't plan ahead, so mine is scrappy. ;) Those batiks are just perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you so very much! I'm so happy that this month matched so well. Scrappy can be so fun! I'm sure it will be great.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Looking forward to getting all those little blocks done for our Lil'Trixie.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts