PHD in 2021: July Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 28 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also 99 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, but luckily finish it! 

So far 10 of the 16 started projects in 2021 have been completed, not including the 3 BOMs, daily block sew a long, Guild Block Exchange coming up in September. Below is the screenshot of my projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail:


To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #28) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, plus one leg are sewn together; one leg, head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

Popular Posts