January 2021 One Monthly Goal Finished

Finished my first 2021 One Monthly Goal just in time. 

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - January Finish Link-up



The proposed project was #64 on the Link-Up at

Goal was to make a Funky Friends Factory's Digger and Dixie Dachshund pattern from Shannon Fabric's Minky Cuddle.

He's for my 102-year old Grandmother who tested positive for COVID-19 about 2-weeks ago. She's being returned to her standard room and I am hoping to schedule a Zoom call and have someone open the box and explain it to her. Her eyesight and hearing are not very strong anymore and I look very much like my Mom.

Here's what he looks like! He is 120% size of the pattern.


The start of 2021 is well underway with my first OMG Finish. Thanks Patty. This is my 4th year participating and it's one of my favorite programs to work on my goals. 

Comments

  1. So very cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Patty. Down to the wire with this one. See you for February!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts