15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 20

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, May 19:
  • Week 20: 4 of 7 = 57 % 
    • 60 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • May: 11 of 19 = 58 %
  • 2019: 30 of 48 = 63 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

This week was more stressful around the house sale but it was focused on specific day so I got in more sewing including a couple small test projects for hubby's hobbies. We brought a sewing machine back from storage and set it up for me to use. In the mean time, I'm still focused on my hand-sewing project. Specifically my May One Month Goal - Moda Matchbox #2 as Quilt-As-You-Go block is in progress. This also moves forward the Q2 2019 Finish-A-Long proposed #1 - Quilt of all 9 Moda Matchboxes as wall hanging goal.
Recent photo of Kit #2 with the block top done, sandwich made, and even some of the center quilting lines done:


Next few steps:
  1. Finish quilting with the Yellow Floss, White thinner thread for background effect, and White floss
  2. Write blog post and link up to OMG
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Selling a house is very stressful. Hopefully with a sewing machine around you can get in some good stress relief stitching. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts