15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 18

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, May 5:
  • Week 18: 2 of 7 = 29 % 
    • 20 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • April: 19 of 29 = 66 %
  • 2019: 21 of 34 = 62 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

This week has proved to be very productive for the house sale, but not so much for sewing. Since selling the house is top priority, it's totally fine. So what was accomplished?
As the May One Month Goal - Moda Matchbox #2 as Quilt-As-You-Go block is in progress. This also moves forward the Q2 2019 Finish-A-Long proposed #1 - Quilt of all 9 Moda Matchboxes as wall hanging goal.
Most recent photo of Kit #2 progress:
Four quadrants blocks sewn and pressed

Next few steps:
  1. Hand quilt pieces together in columns & assemble block center
  2. Add Borders
  3. Design quilting pattern
  4. Sandwich & quilt block - border to have same 2 lines of white floss quilting as block 1
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Selling a house is hard, so if things are moving on that front, it's all good even if the stitching time suffered a bit. Hope this week is better on both fronts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. I'm so proud of myself for getting my 2 days in last weekend. Today I worked on a different side-project and so I've made a good start to the week. Fingers and toes and paws are all crossed here that it all goes smoothly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts