PACK-IT-UP! POUCH #3 DONE - 8/19/2018

Completed the 3rd Pack-It-Up! Pouch. This is the final pouch on my 2018 Q3 Finish-A-Long list.

Pack-It-Up! pouch #3 front

Pack-It-Up! pouch #3 back

Pack-It-Up! pouch #3 inside

The supplies kit including the cork was purchased from Kate Colleran during the Pack-It-Up! bag workshop at AQS QuiltWeek in Lancaster, PA on March 23, 2018. Kate Collaran's bag pattern and braid template is available HERE




I do have an additional braid ready for another one. I'll just need to select the fabric to go with it from my stash.


Left braid ready for another bag
I'm so pleased to have completed FIVE items off my Q3 2018 Finish-A-Long. list #2018FALQ3DawnTuxKipperKelly

It was #7 on my Original Finish-A-Long List URL entry #7: Finish-A-Long_2018Q3

The entries were copied to a blog post: 2018-finish-long-q3-proposed-finishes

Link-Ups:
* Marci Girl Designs: 2018 Finish-A-Long Q3 Finishes Link Up as #51


Comments

  1. Beautiful! And congrats on getting all your planned pouches done already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts