OMG - August proposal

August 1st...
Rabbit, Rabbit!

Time for a One Month Goal selection for this month

If you want to join in for August be sure to head to Elm Street Quilts for the August Link-Up HERE, this post is #18.
For full instructions about One Month Goal see the page HERE.

I'm going to stretch a bit for this month to catch up on all my 2018 Color Challenge BOM's that are incomplete. That means 3 blocks in addition to the current month.

January Red

February Blue

April Orange

January Red & February Blue need to be cut and sewn. April Orange only needs to be sewn.

My strategy isto cut these and prepare them to be Leader/Ender sewing with other projects. I'm planning to make a few more Pack-It-Up! pouches for an Etsy shop so braid sewing can benefit from Leader/Enders because I like to press between each add.

What are you wanting to move forward for August?

Previous OMG's:

July 20182018 Color Challenge March Yellow block







Comments

  1. Love the oranges! Hope you have a fun month of piecing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sharon. I love piecing. I'm still working on my quilting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts