"Sewing" on 8/14 & 8/15

Sometimes I know that I'm not up to actually sewing because it's late and I don't feel like having an opportunity to use my seam ripper. Last night was one of those after mowing the lawn & walking the dogs. Instead I changed the sewing plate & foot on my machine. It confirmed my decision to NOT sew when I forgot to thread the needle to be able to pull up the bobbin thread. LOL!

Here's how far I've gotten on the BOM January catch-up from 8/14:


Let's see what I can do tonight after a visit to the chiropractor and the nightly dog walk.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Ha! Yep, it's definitely time not to sew if you forget to thread the needle! I hope you can make more progress tonight. Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts