OMG - September proposal

Time for  selecting a September One Month Goal (OMG): Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal September Linkup.


You can read about the event and the rules on the main event page.

I'm selecting the Gypsy Sit-Upon bag with handle. Here's a picture of the supplies:

Mary Smallegan of Custom Quilts Unlimited provided the Gypsy Sit-Upons for trial at an American Quilter's Society workshop in Lancaster, PA in March 2018. Since then, my Gypsy Sit-Upon has traveled well in my rolling machine bag and has made a big difference in the comfort level of my back when traveling. But the hot plastic has left a mark on the sewing machine so I'd like to finish the cover. And having a handle means that I can tote it around easily.

I need to pick out some thread and read through the instructions. I'd love to finish this before the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza in the middle of the month. Crossing my fingers that I can get it done.

What are you working on in September? Did you link up?

Link-Ups:
* Elm Street Quilts OMG September Link-Up, #22




Comments

  1. Looks like a fun project for September. Good luck with your OMG for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. I'm excited to have something for myself made out of this Kaffe design.

      Delete
  2. Great project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pattern and fabrics. Yes, I linked-up with my Goal. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts