One Monthly Goal - March 2024 Proposed

I'm thrilled that it's March. That makes it my Birthday month and I get to celebrate myself each and every day! It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to check it out head over:

I need to spend as much time as possible working on one of my QuiltFest entries for the show in September that I will not be sharing. Given that, I've picked a simple One Monthly Goal to be able to share.

One of my Quilt Guilds had a van trip to an American Quilter's Society show in Daytona Beach, FL last Saturday. If you renew your membership at a show, you get a swag bag. In that bag was an adorable kit by June Tailor Inc made with the AccuQuilt cutting system, Quilt As You Go (QAYG) Twisted Strips Mug Mat. Unfortunately, my kit was missing 2 of the blue fabric strips and I couldn't find a matching fabric in my stash. Instead, I have picked out a Purple strip from my stash to replace the blue. 

This aligns with the Quilt Guild's Quilt As You Go challenge due at the March meeting. And then turn it in to be a donation for the September 2024 QuiltFest Jacksonville Silent Auction to benefit a local charity.

Photo of the kit:



What are you working on in March 2024?

Comments

  1. Happy birthday and good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun when one project meets several goals! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts