One Monthly Goal - December 2022 Completed

December's goal was to complete my EPP Training Table runner quilt. If you want to see everyone's OMG finishes check them out:

For December's OMG, finished all steps after getting the flimsy together and having a rough quilting plan. The EPP Training Table runner quilt project is Finish-A-Long number 46, PhD/JAX MQG UFO number 10.  

You can see my proposal post HERE, which was #14 on the link-up at the beginning of the month. 

This is my first EPP project and I've learned so much. I love using the flat back stitch! The only thing surprising I've learned is that when I quilted the Hexies, the stitches showed / popped-up a little bit. So, with my next big project already in progress, I'm going to opt for matching threads as much as possible. 

I love using the SewTites' Star Lite to keep my pieces together.


And now after the Hand sewing, Machine sewing and Hand finishing, the my first EPP quilt is hanging on the wall of my office (changed my mind after naming the quilt a table runner).




What did you work on in December?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Congratulations on a very fun and colorful finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I'm thrilled to have the 2020 start completed.

      Delete
  2. It looks fantastic! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I'm proud to have added a new skill and continue EPP sewing when I can.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts