PHD in 2022: November

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

November finished out so quickly. I've been on another self discovery kick by listening to Brene Brown both on YouTube and Library Audiobook. She has so many answers to questions that I have been bumping up against in my own mind. It's been freeing and frustrating. I love getting my mind straightened out.  

2022 started with 41 items on the WIP/UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other project kits, supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For November 2022, no UFO's have been completed, but one continued with both hand-sewing and machine sewing progress. The total for 2022 still stands at 7 completed. Luckily, 2 more of the 2022 started projects were completed this month.

37 of the 41 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. Need to continue catch up on the 4 BOM's. Below is the November 30th screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 

I've started marking the projects work on during the month (but not finished) with Pink highlighting (4 projects this month) and Green for the 2 completed project. 




November completed project:

1) HB 4 Xmas Lottery Blocks (2 pairs)



2) JAX MQG Donation Xmas Block: Wonky Greys Log Cabin 16"




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts