PHD in 2022: December

Last 2022 post with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

December was filled with ups and downs. Chauffeuring Husband to ER after the dogs knocked him into the breakfast bar then the next week, one dog to the vet after he cut his side in the backyard. Ironically, the dog's breeder shared that his father had the same type of accident and also needed staples, {sigh}. Also, I've been preparing to lead a talk at one of my Quilt Guild's the first Tuesday in January on Project Organization. I've got my slide deck and hand-out prepared. I'm so excited to have this opportunity! 

2022 started with 41 items on the WIP/UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other project kits, supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For December 2022, one final UFO has been completed. The total for 2022 finishes at 8 completed. Also, 3 more of the 2022 started projects were completed this month.

44 of the 52 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. Below is the December 31st final screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 

I've started marking the projects work on during the month (but not finished) with Pink highlighting (3 projects this month) and Green for the 4 completed project. 




December completed project:

1) HB 7 Elfin Magic Projects:







2) First By Annie Easy Does It:


3) First EPP Quilt from Pink Door Fabrics EPP training kit:


4) Gracie's sparkle New Year's Eve Dress:






Comments

  1. Love Gracie's sparkle dress for the new year. Congrats on all the progress in 2022. Wishing you a safe, happy and productive 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Kate! Happy 2023! Wishing you a wonderful and satisfying year!!!

      Delete
  2. I finks you is the perfect person to give a talk on Project Organisation, Aunty Dawny, and finks you will be spiffing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! The presentation went very well and smoothly. All the presentations that I have done for my job really helped. And my work friend gave me some tips to make everything look professional.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts