ByAnnie Call Me's - 2022 Q4 Finish-A-Long 3rd and 4th Finish

I am making my way through the ByAnnie Basics to progressively learn how to work through her patterns and improve my bagmaking skills. I've already completed 2 Petit Fours Baskets, 1 Piecekeeper and now this post is for two of the 3rd of 4 different projects.

These projects were on the Finish Along list as items number 165 and 166 on the planning list HERE.



Completed my first ByAnnie Call Me following the pattern as designed for myself. The second Call Me was customized for my Husband who didn't want the vinyl pocket and instead an additional padded pocket. Both project bags feature Tula Pink's Daydreamer fabrics: 






I was able to use the binding technique adjustment from the prior finish to get even stitching on both sides. 

The finishs were posted to Instagram: @DawnyKquilts on October 22 and October 28 #2022falq4finish.

Would love to hear about what you are up to. Please leave a comment below.

Comments

  1. That binding is perfect! And the bags are fantastic! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so very much! It's so great to work out a new technique! *admires pompoms*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts