ByAnnie Piecekeeper - 2022 Q4 Finish-A-Long 2nd Finish

I am making my way through the ByAnnie Basics to progressively learn how to work through her patterns and improve my bagmaking skills. I've completed 2 Petit Fours Baskets and now this post is for the 2nd of 4 different projects.

This project was newly on the Finish Along list as item number 164 on the planning list HERE.



Completed my first ByAnnie Piecekeeper, second in the ByAnnie Basics series. It was easier than I expected to come together and using the Add-On video tutorial, connecting the binding worked perfectly using her method. I'll use this binding connection method again in the future. This project bag features Tula Pink's Linework fabrics: 



Update: I removed and resewed the Binding on the second side after having a moment of clarity watching a ByAnnie videos for adding Binding to a Vinyl pocket for the Call Me pattern. The binding on the back now has stitching on it instead of on and off.






This finish was posted to Instagram: @DawnyKquilts on October 15 #2022falq4finish.

Would love to hear about what you are up to. Please leave a comment below.

Comments

  1. Very fun finish! Love those zebras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s gorgeous! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* You’ve started this quarter at quite a pace *impressed face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! Working on keeping focus. And a Quilt Guild Retreat is helpful to get projects done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts